- science fiction & fantasy
- paranormal romance & urban fantasy
- creative nonfiction (e.g. memoirs)
What I Offer:
- Supportive Coaching and Editing: Although we all need professional feedback to make our writing the best it can be and to grow as writers, we feel vulnerable when someone is deconstructing our work. I’ve been a writing coach for 13 years, so I’m experienced in supporting and encouraging both experienced and novice writers.
- Looking at Your Writing Through the Eyes of a Reader: In addition to being an experienced editor and avid reader, I’ve been a book reviewer for over 6 years. I can help you understand the conventions of your genre, what readers love, and what doesn’t work for readers.
- Quick Turnaround on Most Projects: Are you facing a looming deadline? Is your newly self-published book receiving negative reviews because it’s riddled with errors? Are you a managing editor drowning in manuscripts? I’m rigorous about meeting deadlines, I offer quick turnaround on most copyediting projects, and I stay within our agreed-upon budget.